Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm told I should Blog!

So, here we are on a mid-June Day... I just figured out how to set up a blog and this is my initial post. The catalyst for this creation is nearby co-worker who among everyone else I know, often asks me for Bar, Restaurant, and other food recomendations. I've been told I'm in the wrong field. (Banking/Risk Management), and I don't usually disagree but this pays the bills.

A little about me... That will have to wait but lets just say I've spent a large portion of life working in every kind of food establishment and in every job there is from Stock Boy to Club Owner.

Well... There's my phone for my next meeting but I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Jacob,

    I myself love food and it was nice reading your blog and visiting your links. Thanks for the interesting perspective.

    Good luck to you!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete